Tuesday, February 2, 2021

Tuesday: explosion

My email exploded today.  I dealt with a bunch in the morning, and then while I was teaching a bunch more came in.  I dealt with the important ones when I got home (and sent some additional ones).  A hour later there were a bunch more.  It's been a while since it's been this bad.  I'm hoping it's mostly 'beginning of the semester' details.  There seem to be more details to deal with this semester than normal, and I'm not really sure why.

Isaac and Joshua went to the sledding hill with the babysitter today.  Isaac's been before and was really looking forward to it, while Joshua was nervous.  I think Joshua overheard me talking to Carly a bit because apparently they got to the hill and Joshua went down the big one right away by himself.  It's as though he wanted to show me that he was completely capable.  (Although after that it sounded like he usually went down with someone.)  They enjoyed it, but walking up the hill was a lot of work.

No comments: