Monday, February 1, 2021

Monday: snow

This morning I was finishing up the driveway and heard a rumbling noise.  I was hoping it was the snow plow, because the timing would be good.  It was!  It turned the opposite way from our house first, but came back around.  Yes!

I shoveled until the spot where I estimated the snow from the plow would be thrown, because there's no reason to shovel it twice.  I waited about thirty seconds.  The plow came back around, almost exactly to where I estimated.  Score!  Both in location and in timing!  I was oddly ecstatic.

Joshua made this Lego creation today, entitled, "A memory of yesterday."  He makes cool things, but this is one of my favorites.  Ben is the person on the hill, with a sled in front of him to push down.  The tree is the obstacle that the boys apparently couldn't avoid yesterday.  There's also a green sled, since the boys were using two different ones.


1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Isn't it funny what seemingly simple things can make the day! I love it when it all comes together!