Friday, March 11, 2022

Friday: around the house

 Isaac came out of his bedroom this morning with a pile full of single socks, some of them dirty.  Of course, I have collecting the single clean socks in a different location.  No wonder there seem to be so many singles in my clean, lost sock collection.

Horizon does a good job of telling us when the humidifiers are empty.  It's a bit eerie, honestly.  Ben is wondering if there's a sound it makes when empty that people can't hear but cats can.

I continued to work on the quilting area as part of O:CtH.  There's actually a place to sit on the futon now!  I also starting looking at the walls and noticed they were a mess!  I got a rag and tried to clean the spots, but only a few came off.  (This surprised me a bit, as a rag usually works pretty well.)  Next up is the magic eraser, but I also found the paint for the walls...there's a few spots that will need some touch up.

No comments: