Thursday, March 24, 2022

Thursday: getting better

We're slowly on the mend around here.

Joshua was fever and medicine free all day, so I'm expecting him to go back to school tomorrow.

Isaac had a temp early in the day and was still on medicine later on the day due to a headache.  For the most part the medicine worked pretty well, but since we knew early on that he wouldn't be in school tomorrow I didn't try to push not taking medicine.

Ben went to work, he had a headache though.

I was better for most of the day.  There was a small headache in the late afternoon, but that was all.  It's amazing how much more motivated I feel to do things when I feel fine.  I almost just need to look at what I have (or haven't) accomplished and base how I'm feeling on that.

I also picked up my sewing machine from getting a tune-up and plugged in my new iron!  Oh!  Right before vacation my iron unexpectedly died.  I was using it, then left it for a bit, and then it wouldn't start heating up again.  There was no warning, it just stopped.  I'm trying a cordless iron this time.  The old one was nice, but the cord was always in the way.  So far so good, but I'm only used it for a few minutes.

No comments: