Tuesday, March 1, 2022

Tuesday: grocery adventures

I didn't have many groceries to get this week, so I thought I'd do it after work instead of tomorrow morning.  I'll probably really appreciate it tomorrow, but doing it today was just a tad annoying...I didn't get my nap.

Frozen cubed potatoes are still not on the shelves.  Neither are orange cinnamon rolls, although those don't surprise me quite as much.

I also stopped wearing my mask again!  The CDC risk level for the county suddenly dropped from high to low, so I don't feel the need to wear it (for now.)  I've been expecting the level to drop, although I wasn't expecting it to drop so suddenly.  I think there was a backlog of positive tests that just dropped off the 7-day average which in turn dropped the 7-day average.  It was nice to not wear it to karate too.


No comments: