Tuesday, March 29, 2022

Tuesday: hmm

After waking up from a restless night, I took my temperature.  It was high for me, but not really considered a fever.  As the heat felt like it was rolling off my body I decided it was wrong.  It might not be a high fever, but I had a fever.  In a winter morning it's supposed to be cold to get out of bed, not a relief.

So I taught remotely.  It's not my favorite thing to do because there's no feedback on whether the students are understanding something or following along, but it isn't too hard either since everything is on a computer.  I think we all survived.  I was really tired during the second class though, and found myself yawning several times.

The fever hasn't returned, although I do seem to have some more cold symptoms now.  They're annoying, but easier to deal with.

No comments: