Monday, April 18, 2022

Monday: snow

It snowed out this morning.  I thought it'd melt quickly, but instead it snowed a little bit all morning.  The bird feeders have been empty for a while as I've pretended it's spring, but I wanted to use up one of the bags of birdseed that is left so I put a bunch out this morning.  It was a perfect morning for it and a ton of birds showed up, to my surprise.

Isaac has a stuffy nose and it's making him feel a bit lethargic and bored.  I got him to read on the couch at the same time I was reading, which is one of my life goals.  The next goal is to get the whole family cuddled up reading at the same time.  With the cats.


1 comment:

Heather D. said...

I don't think I could ever bring myself to call it this, but I have a friend who has FART time with her family...Family All together Reading Time. 😆

I hope Isaac feels better soon, but still wants to read with you!