Saturday, April 2, 2022

Saturday: Fort Wayne

Yesterday we went down to visit Nathan and family for the weekend.  The cousins immediately started running around together, which is wonderful.  There's a lot of laughter and pattering feet.

We had been thinking about going to a state park, but it was a bit more of a day trip and it was rather cold.  So instead we went to a nearby park for a little bit in the afternoon.



I thought this part of the forest was really pretty; many of the leaves hadn't dropped in the fall.

We got home and I took a nap on the couch.  I really did crash...the kids were loud and although I woke up a few times to do a quick check I also went right back to sleep.  

The children are being put to bed a little early.  They woke up at 5:15 and ran around a ton.  Isaac, Nathan, and I are going to play a game of Catan after bedtime because Isaac's been asking for a while and there's never been enough time.

No comments: