Monday, July 25, 2022

Sunday/Monday: a good run

Long story short, I have COVID.

Yesterday I woke up with a low grade fever.  I had a negative COVID test.  The fever didn't go away all day.  Usually I can take some medicine and I bounce back, but the whole day I felt like I was struggling with my temperature, even when I was on Ibuprofen and Tylenol.  I felt like a whimp because the fevers weren't high, but they made me grumpy all the same.  The bridge of my nose hurt along with my eyes.

Anyway, I asked the person who I think I got the fever from to retest for COVID in the afternoon, and they came back positive.  At that point I assumed that I had COVID.  When I retested Monday morning, it came back positive.

That being said, I felt much better Monday.  I still had a few aches, but no fever.  At least, not that I know of - I did take some Ibuprofen throughout the day.

Sunday night we got smoothies, because that's always what I feel like when I'm sick.  I finished mine after the kids went to bed and it was perfect.  So Ben gave me the rest of his. <3

Honestly, this is a rather good time to get COVID.  I don't have anything big planned for the next 10 days.

No comments: