Tuesday, July 26, 2022

Tuesday: same ol', same ol'

Nothing all that exciting today.  Everyone else is still testing negative for COVID, so the kids are still doing their stuff.

I'm not feeling 100%, but not doing to badly either.  I have been continuing to take some ibuprofen, but less than yesterday.  Isaac decided to make me a smoothie, probably because I said they really hit the spot yesterday.

I also got out the camping plates yesterday.  The reasons are two-fold.  1) We didn't have enough dishes because I had been sick the day before.  (I know, someone else could have dealt with the dishes but it just doesn't happen easily.  We have a system.)  2) We've been running out of dishes a lot lately.  I'm not sure why.  Anyway, I think I'll keep the camping dishes in the normal rotation to help.  And they're such fun colors!


 

No comments: