Thursday, July 14, 2022

Thursday: puzzle

My idea was to do a puzzle with Joshua while Isaac was at camp today.  He decided we should print a picture, cut it up, and do it.  I said that sounds like a terrible idea.  Printer paper doesn't jigsaw well and it always gets blown around.

Joshua was adamant.

I was adamant.

He decided he'd draw the picture.  Ok.  I'll do that.

Here's the picture.  It has a lot of detail, so that was good.  His LEGO spinners are battling, a cat is jumping at birthday decorations, and a person is throwing a ball.  There's also our coats, counter, and a chair.

Here's the finished product.  He added a LEGO frame, which actually did help the whole thing.  He did also blow on it several times which was annoying, but they were tiny blows.

Overall, a successful project that I have no desire to repeat.

No comments: