Tuesday, July 5, 2022

Tuesday: crazy town

Oh my goodness, it was crazy town today.

We'll start with the thunderstorm last night.  It was amazing.  I don't think I've ever seen that much lightning in a storm...it was constant.  It totally put the fireworks to shame.

Next we'll talk about Joshua.  He talked the entire day.  I'm not kidding.  He probably spoke at least 3x his normal amount of words.  I could barely handle it at the end of the day and hid in the office.

Next we'll talk about Isaac and Joshua.  Any time they were together it was wrestling/running/hugging craziness.  We'd tell them to tone it down and two minutes later they were back at it.  I finally threatened them with cleaning their bedrooms by themselves if they didn't move the crazy away from me.  And I went to take a nap, so that they couldn't start again in two minutes in front of me.

Joshua jumped off the diving board at swimming lessons.  It was probably his first time.

He also made a new tower.  It got rather unstable, so he took it down right before dinner.

I found the lost Giraffe!  He had been missing for a few days.  He likes to be on top of heads, so I let him sit there for a little bit to celebrate being found.


No comments: