Monday, October 17, 2022

Monday: the day

Today was rather uneventful.  I worked at Kids' Food Basket.  I think half of the people that signed up didn't show, and so I thought we would be working longer than normal.  There were two organizers that were there and so they pitched in and we were done after an hour (instead of the normal hour and a half).  So I'm not really sure how that worked, but it was nice.

I stopped by Joann's to get some thread, but they were completely out.  It was an extra bummer because I ran out of that thread color today and so need to pause until I can get some more.  I don't always run the quilter Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday because the evenings are busy, but I can still be a little annoyed.

The morning was nice and rainy, but it stopped by the time it was time to pick up the kids from school.

I was tired this evening.  I'm not really sure why.

No comments: