Monday, October 10, 2022

Monday: the good, the bad, and the sleepy

Good news: Isaac won first prize in an art competition.  I'm not sure if it was just in his class or in all of the 5th grade, but I do know that he worked really hard on it.  (The theme was peace and he colored a bunch of flags behind an Earth.)  I was really proud of how he managed his time while finishing it.  He had a lot of coloring to do and not a lot of time, but he did a nice job using minutes here and there to finish.


Bad news: After school Joshua complained that he had a headache for most of the day.  I guess that using my mom intuition I had him check his temperature before giving him some medicine and surprise surprise, he had a low fever.  So he's home tomorrow.  Luckily, I guess, I have the day off.

The sleepy: Horizon settled in my lap this evening and hasn't moved.  It's rather surprising because he usually likes Ben better.  Furthermore, I usually move to much as I quilt and it disturbs the cats.  I even moved him on the chair when I went upstairs for a drink and then moved him back on my lap and he re-settled.  He's nice and warm.

No comments: