Saturday, April 27, 2024

Saturday: walk and play and Lego challenge

This morning I went on a walk with a friend.  We found a nice walking trail and the weather was beautiful.  It was a bit windy at times, but didn't impede us too much.

We went to the Eagle Crest play this afternoon.  It was actually pretty good...the sound was much better than in past years and I could understand most of it.  Combined with a few funny characters and it was a good time.

At home we did Joshua's Lego challenge.  He had some special pieces grouped up and we each got one set.

Isaac made a cool fighting mechanism that actually moved, but then he sat on it so I didn't get a picture.

I made a garden of Cheshire cats.  I had a faces that I thought looked like Chershire cats and I couldn't unsee them, so I went with it.  The garden includes lava flowers, sawblade flowers, flame flowers, a deadly water fountain, four cats and the leaves of death.


Ben made a mystic rose.  The top opened up.

Joshua made an ice castle with a lava boat coming to attack.


No comments: