Thursday, April 11, 2024

Wednesday: still working on it

I know I'm behind a lot of blog posts, but I won't forget them.  I've found that if I keep going and back-fill it works better for me than trying to keep everything in time-order because I don't always want to write the exciting blog posts - they're often rather long.  But I will.

I had a lot of things on my to-do list today and didn't finish a lot of them.  It is a bit of a problem, although I suppose I got all the really important ones done.  Friday is looking rather busy, so we'll see what happens over the weekend.  Otherwise I'll try again Monday.

Nothing overly exciting happened today.  We're having some issues with our taxes.  I brought in all the documentation back in February and they're just contacting us about a problem.  I know extensions can be filed and whatnot, but it's still rather annoying.

No comments: