Sunday, April 21, 2024

Weekend: stuff

It was a rather busy weekend, all things considered.  Saturday afternoon Joshua went rock climbing with a friend.  He really does enjoy social climbing the best.

Saturday evening was spent with friends that all have only sons.  The kids ran around and played well.  We had a very good dinner and fun talking with the adults.

Sunday was pretty normal.  Isaac had quite a bit of homework.  We had some questions about a graded homework and I "made" him email his teacher.  It turned out to be graded incorrectly, or at least that 2 of the 3 questions Isaac had marked wrong were acceptable.  I felt it was a good teaching moment.  We also played a math game that was part his homework.  It was...not the best game ever.  This is how the math games usually go for this class.  They're usually an easy way to get some points though, so we'll continue to do some.

Oh!  I did have a funny part.  I went upstairs to go get the boys from Sunday School.  Ben usually does it, but his back has been hurting so I just assumed I'd do it.  I put my shoes on, and opened the door and stopped.  Something looked wrong.  A car was missing!  Did someone steal it?  That seemed improbable.  Did I park it outside the garage?  Ummm...no.  So why isn't there a car?  Oh...Ben went to go get the kids and I didn't hear him leave.  It took me a disturbing amount of time to figure this out.

No comments: