Sunday, January 20, 2008

Sunday: Church take II

Church was nice today, in part because people from the small group we went to on Tuesday recognized and said hi to us.

Nothing else very interesting happened today. We still have chores to do, so that's a bummer.

Oh, I did finally get the rugs situated to my liking. I did end up switching them like I mentioned earlier. I think I like this way even more than the initial way.

I'm flying on a bird in WoW. So I guess you get a few more ramblings.

I'm feeling a bit stressed, but am not really sure why.

The puzzle I started is really hard. Well, I'm actually just continuing it from a while ago when I had to put it away so that we could use the table. Most of the pieces I have left should be able to fit in right now, but I have a really hard time finding their location. I've thought about doing it by shape alone because it has a lot of interesting shapes, but haven't quite committed to that yet.

The PS3 keeps freezing up. It's broken. :(

We had enough chex left over for three batches of chex mix, which is exciting because I thought we only had enough for 1-2. 'Chex mix' is cool because it has two x's in it.

No comments: