Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Year End

Well, after I posted the last post I stayed awake for a little bit, but was completely out of it. It was funny. I then took a wonderful nap outside.

In the afternoon we went Go-Karting and Mini-golfing. I think the highlight was passing Larry in the go-karts. I'm not sure if he let me or if I finally edged in, but I decided it doesn't matter.

This evening we had a delicious meal. There was a ball dropping across the way (and a party, but Ben and I didn't stay around for it) and fireworks. The fireworks were super close...they were too bright several times. And there were some that looked like mini-suns before they exploded. Anyway, since it was getting too painful to watch them we walked down a few feet to the fence where they were setting them off and watched that. There were also some palm trees, so that helped with controling the brightness.

Happy 2008!

No comments: