Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Tuesday: Misc. stuff

1. Greetings.
2. Yesterday I played City of Heroes. I decided I'm not a fan. It isn't as pretty as Warcraft. It also seemed like a lot of killing and not a other stuff. It seems funny to base a game on how pretty it is, but I find I do it a lot. It must be the feminine side of me.
3. Well, I managed to pull a groin muscle today. While I wish I could say something cool like I did it while exercising, I think I did it while sitting down. I got up at one point and it really hurt.
4. I have a ton of laundry to fold. It wouldn't be so bad if it was the normal amount, but it seems like extra. Especially with extra new clothes and stuff the baskets are heaping. I suppose this isn't something that I should be complaining about though...
5. I'm supposedly bumped from the raid tonight. I sometimes wonder if it's a problem that I'm so happy when bumped. Maybe it's just because we've done this stuff kind-of a lot now.
6. In an effort to not do anything else, I took a bunch of picture of Flurry. This was the cutest.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about the muscle pulling -- and yeah, CoH is pretty much just hack and slash. Not even really any items to look forward to. I think it's pretty enough, but I can certainly see your point. Ah well.

P.S. I'm glad you weren't that excited about going last night -- relieves my bumping guilt! :)