Thursday, January 17, 2008

Thursday: Apparently, I'm a pregnant small business owner

Ah. It feels like a good night to write. I'm also in the raid (which is just starting) so we'll see how much I actually write.

1) Tuesday Ben was asked by the house builder how far along I was. This happened because when we were looking at the house we were talking about babies and having the master bedroom on the first floor. Needless to say, I'm not pregnant.

2) Ever since moving to this house I've gotten various pieces of mail about stuff that I would need were I a small business owner. And then today I got a call about it. I'm unsure as to how this rumor started, but also don't know how to stop it.

3) In NY, whenever we see a car on the side of the highway. I've noticed there is something sticking out of it's window (a T-shirt, bag, etc.). I found out today that it means the car is disabled. It doesn't make a ton of since to me though, as the car is on the side of the road on a highway. I mean, why else would you stop in the middle of nowhere except that your car stopped working?

4) I was going to buy another rug from crate and barrel to match one we got for Christmas. But it already disappeared from the website. So now I need to rethink my rug strategy. I had put rug 2 by the front door, but kind of wanted something longer there. So maybe I'll put the other rug in the bathroom, and get some more of those, and put the one that is in the bathroom by the front door. We'll see what happens.

5) It snowed today. :)

6) We've been playing a bit less WoW lately...its been kind of nice. I'm working on a puzzle and getting a few more chores done during the week (i.e., keeping up with the chores, like keeping the kitchen clean). We might end up playing more again later, but for now its nice.

7) My Christmas present from Ben finally made it here a few days ago. They were the cutest microwavable polar bear slippers. Unfortunately, they were too small, even though the size was right. I got them sent back today.

8) Three bosses down. The third was pretty easy. I'm starting to fall asleep though. :(

9) I don't feel like typing anymore. Good night.

4 comments:

brah.john said...

Wait...

"We've been playing a bit less WoW lately" ?!?!

I didn't know you two both played! What server are you on?

brah.john said...

Wait a tick...

www.brahblog.com doesn't make it into your friends list?

I'm...hurt:-p

Amanda said...

You've made it on now.

My computer crashed in July and I forgot about some of the blogs that don't get updated much. Amie's just got put on last week. :(

Amanda said...

Yeah. :) We're on doomhammer. I'm on Amalle (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Doomhammer&n=Amalle)
and Ben's on Ellenia (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Doomhammer&n=Ellenia)

What server are you on?