Sunday, January 13, 2008

Sunday: church thoughts

Well, we didn't go to church again this week because Ben had a headache. That really isn't the problem though. The problem is that I didn't want to go to church. We haven't found a church that we love...we realize there were some problems with the Vineyard, but we really liked a lot of stuff about it. The one we are now thinking about is somewhat far away...about 25 min (although soon to be 30 min). I feel like I have so many excuses and none of them really hold any water.

And I can definetly tell a lack of fellowship with other Christians has affected my walk with God...
I'm in the perfect mood for my favorite sad songs. I have several others in the queue this time too, but these are the two I always come back to. It is well with my soul by Audio Adrenaline and "More than Just Enough" by Sara Luneack.

I would like to note that God has been extremely faithful.

No comments: