Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Tuesday: Waiting in the queue

The dumb warcraft queue has started again. You have 187 people that need to get on before I stop writing. This will equal about six minutes of typing. Oh, seven. Why is it going up?!

1. Today work was pretty good. I feel incredibly inadequate because I'm only working about 4 hours/week overtime and everyone else is doing 20+. Oh so it feels. But it's probably true. I know it's because I don't have any specific programs to be working on or floor support (just my excel programs), but I feel dumb nevertheless. Anyway, I showed one program that got a good response and almost finished a second. I'll need more work here soon, but I doubt it will be a problem.
2. We went to a Bible Study tonight. The study was good. We played "WoW (as in the Christian music) trivia stuff". The girls made a comeback the first game after getting hard questions while the boys got easy ones. It was funnier.
3. All of our sheets are in the drier. Nope. That's a lie. Only one sheet is in the drier, but all of the bottom sheets got washed this morning so it has to dry before I can go to bed.
4. Well, I'm at less than a minute. You didn't quite get seven minutes worth of writing because Ben and I talked about the work dumbness. Er, actually I vented, Ben co-miserated, and we solved nothing.
5. Also, here is Flurry:

No comments: