Monday, December 31, 2007

Some day: ramblings because I don't want to be awake

I woke-up too early today worrying about Flurry and whether or not I gave them the right key. I'm sure they could have found our numbers somehow and Flurry actually would probably have enough water and could break into the food bag. But... now I'm awake. Well, sort-of awake. I don't really want to be awake.

Yesterday we went to Ft. Myers Beach. I love that Ben was willing to read with me in the shade. I just burn/get too hot too easily.

We've had a problem getting good waiters...last night he was fine but they seated three large groups at once so it was slow again. I guess there was one other time the waiter was good, but I found words in my food on some paper so that still possed a problem.

Yay hottub. I love warm water.

I had a drink yesterday. One with alcohol. And pineapple. It was fine. Not great, but I did drink most of it.

No comments: