Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Wednesday: Last work day

Ah, the last day of work. It consisted of hurrying up and trying to get stuff finished that I've been ignoring for too long. Good times. Everyone was in a weird mood around 4pm. I don't feel completely comfortable around them yet, but it was fun to watch them horse around.

My missing badge was found today. It turns out that Ben lost it. Phew, I thought my memory was going. He put it in the laptop bag while the car was getting some work done and then forgot about it. Even though together we tried to figure out where it might be and I even mentioned the car place. Oh well. I had needed to get new badges anyway because my status changed.

I'm feeling a bit anxious about traveling tomorrow. This is the longest layover that we have though and the weather looks good, but I'm still nervous. I also don't understand why we need to check in an hour early to a regional airport. Big ones or busy ones, yeah. But I don't think this is either. And what happens if we're late? In champaign the ticket people disappeared...would that happen here? I don't think I've been this nervous about traveling in a while. :(

Yesterday was a work Christmas party. I thought we were going to have way too much food and that I'd have chex mix to bring home, but most of it seemed to disappear by the end of the day. Maybe because second shift came in.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am thinking that all of your flights are going to go right on time and you will not have any problems. Then again, you are flying with Ben. :-) Ha Ha, just kidding. I hope all goes well and you can relax on your vacation!!

Love,

Mom