Thursday, December 27, 2007

Some day: more relaxation

Today we went took a boat ride to a island, ate at the Bubble Tea restaurant, and went to the beach.

~We were in the boat and Ben opened a secret window and grabbed Travis' ankle. We then hid and Travis was very confused. :)
~We got shells at the beach. I get to add them to my vase when I get home. If I can find it. Ben picked up one shell and then immediatly when "AAAGGHH" and threw it away from him...it was still alive.
~The desserts at the restaurant were really good. I think I'm a bit addicted to sugar.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was actually the Bubble Room restaurant. We thought they should have Bubble Tea but they didn't.

Han said...

Was the restaurant filled with aquariums?

Amanda said...

No, it was actually filled with a bunch of random stuff. The only bubbles that I saw were on the menus.