Sunday, December 2, 2007

Sunday: Snow

We woke up to a lot of snow. And since we're not sure it's going to melt, we had to shovel it. Well, we only shoveled half the driveway because we don't really use the other half. But then Ben slipped and hurt his back stabilizing himself. :( So we didn't go to church. But even though I know we need to find a church family the whole search has been a little disheartening and I wasn't really all that sad.

But I did make chex mix (thanks to Liz and Nathan for prompting me to do so). We also watched "blood diamond" which was good but really sad. I can't imagine going into villages and killing everyone. It just blows my mind.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How is Ben's back now???

Amanda said...

Hi! For some reason I didn't see your comments...his back is better :)