Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Tuesday: Car blessings

A blessing in disguise: only having one car when it snowed a lot out. It means you only have to shovel half the driveway before work.

It was supposed to snow 1"-3" last night, and it was up to 3" by about 10pm....we estimated 6"-8" last night and we are getting some great snow piles at the end of the driveway. We also noticed that there was a largish animal around our house today due to the tracks. I wanted to put up a picture of our snow, but it is too dark to take a pic.

The program I've been writing was released today. So far only minor bugs that I've already been able to deal with.

There was cake at work today. It was really good, so I had two pieces.

I hate how when you work outside you get cold but then once you come inside you get really hot

No comments: