Monday, February 18, 2008

Monday: a good day

Well, I was having a hard time being excited about today. Some of the things I had lined up for work just didn't sound like fun.

But the day ended up not being so bad. The work stuff wasn't too bad, and Ben got some good news. We had pizza for dinner, and I took a quick nap before the raid. I still have a whole raid to go before bed, but hopefully it'll be fun. I also didn't get my chocolate fondue that has been waiting since last Thursday, but there just wasn't quite enough time.

Let's see, what else. I finished the golden compass trilogy the other day. I wasn't really very impressed. The first two books are definietly not worth the hype the church has give them, although I can at least see where they're coming from for the third. But then there was a sad ending too, so my vote is just an eh.

But right now I'm reading "The Man who listened to horses" and throughly enjoying it.

1 comment:

Ian said...

I agree with you about the Golden Compass trilogy. They were pretty "MEH" for all the press they got and uproar they caused.