Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Tuesday: a bit grumpy

Well, I'm a little grumpy right now. ramble about that for a bit, decide I really don't want to talk about it and delete the whole paragraph. I'm still trying to decide if I'm justified in my grumpiness.

My lower eyelid is also dry, which is itchy.

However, it snowed today. It was beautiful.

Today I also pondered what would happen if, say, Iowans decided they felt oppressed and wanted to cede from the Union. Then I wondered if the response would be different if Hawaii wanted to cede. I feel as though if we have a democracy and that if they want to leave they should be able to. I'm also wondering if cede is the right verb or if I should have been using succede. Or however it's spelled.

Flurry says hi

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Having grown up a Southerner, I can confirm that the word you're looking for is secede.