Monday, February 25, 2008

Monday

Today was pretty good. I stayed really busy in the morning, doing a ton of things that sort-of popped up at the last second. In the afternoon I was writing instructions to put stuff together, and the guy next to me was doing a similar task. I found a knob that just appeared out of no where. Some images had it, some didn't. And it didn't have a part number, which was the real problem. Hmmm...it was funnier when you were there. The guy next to me found a 10" wire that was shorter than an 8" wire.

The electrician came this morning to fix some wiring. Something suddenly went wrong and our computers kept losing power. About once every 20 minutes. But now it seems fixed. :)

Sorry about the semi-boring post. Life just isn't super exciting right now. I had a picture of Flurry that I wanted to post, but it was all blurry.

No comments: