Sunday, January 10, 2010

Sunday: chap stick

This past week I finished a tube of cherry chapstick. I've kept the tube around so that I would remember to post about this accomplishment. I don't use chapstick a ton, so to a) not lose the tube and b) actually finish it was very surprising!

I had something else I was going to say, but now I don't remember. Maybe that I started using some of my new quilting supplies? They've been fun. I had to take a break from making progress on the quilt to fixing something on it, but I'm about back to making progress again. Yay!

Oh! I have a friend (the Ertman-Towbridge Family) who is pregnant and on bedrest. With a one year old. I was thinking it might be fun to post your most addictive webpage so that she can use it as a time sink. If you have one that would be fun with a one year old, that would be even better. I think mine will be... http://icanhascheezburger.com/ and http://dictionary.reference.com/fun/crossword/index.html

3 comments:

Ertman-Trowbridge Family said...

Thanks, Amanda!!! It means a lot to me-- and the additional websites will help keep me occupied.

Zachary and Jennifer said...

Our favorites include...
consumerist.com
digg.com
npr.org
wikipedia.org
I hope they help your friend a bit.

icanhascheezburger is very good... I even have the widget on my computer at work so I don't miss one... :-)

I lost a chapstick in the laundry today, the balm was melted, but I am glad it didn't leak all over in the dryer.

J

The Accidental Boilermaker said...

gamesthatgive.net - you play games and raise money for charities at the same time.
And Nate says hulu.com