Sunday, January 3, 2010

Sunday

Oh, I have to go back to work tomorrow. I've enjoyed the long vacation. Today was again quite frigid, but we had to go out. We did some errands (I got new quilting supplies and a frame for one of our prints) and went to church. After church we went to Ruby Tuesdays with some friends...they have a cool brunch special: biscuits, parafiet, small entrée, and cookies. I got an omelet and wasn't very impressed, but the rest of the food was really good. We briefly stopped at the drum store and I started not feeling great. However, since there was pretty much no food in the house we still stopped at the grocery store. Our cart was barely full and yet we still managed to spend $70. I just don't understand how that works sometimes. Ben put the groceries away while I took a nap and recovered.

I know, wasn't that exciting! I'm sure you really wanted to know all those details. Well, have a good night.

No comments: