Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Tuesday: headaches and legos

This morning I had a little headache. The kind that is annoying but doesn't really make you stop doing anything you want. By the time I got into work, I thought I'd take an Excedrin. Then the Excedrin kicked in...I felt so much happier! It's amazing how feeling almost well and completely well make such a difference.

For Christmas, I got a lego ice cube tray. Below is my creation. They're rather slippery, so don't really stack well.


Although making the blocks colorful was a fun idea, it turns out the ice melts when you touch it and you end up with a big mess.



1 comment:

Cheryl said...

I wonder how jello would work? Like the kind to make finger jello?? Looks like fun but too bad it's so messy. And the jello wouldn't melt but it might be kinda slippery still. :-)