Saturday, February 13, 2010

Sunday: Olympics and quilt2

Today I watched a lot of Olympics. However, it is actually rather hard for me to just sit and watch them because there are too many commercials and random commentaries. So I moved a lot of my housework to the living room (such as laundry sorting). I really enjoyed the moguls and short track the most I think.

I also started cutting some of the pieces for the next quilt, as it is something I can easily do while watching Olympics.


Flurry wants Penny to know that she is doing rigorous testing to make sure the quilt will be up to cat-napping standards.

2 comments:

Ertman-Trowbridge Family said...

I LOVE green. This quilt is going to be fantastic!

The Accidental Boilermaker said...

cat napping capabilities will be very important for this quilt too : )
i would not go to sleep last night till i saw who won the moguls.