Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Wednesday: things ahappenin'

Today was an eventful day!

We received the golden toliet that is going around church. The deal is that you can buy insurance up front to not get the toilet or pay $10 to have it removed. The proceeds go the youth group who are raising money for the 30 hours famine. Yay! I was hoping that we would get it at some point.

I also picked up my quilt. Here is a picture of the back.

I made a vet appointment for Flurry because she's been treating one of her paws a little funny. I'm now glad I did because she was limping a lot more today than we've seen her do in the past.

Finally, I covered up the white paint splatters on our red wall. It looks so much better and really for not that much work. I'm eying a few other places that could maybe use some similar treatment. I also found out that there is still a ton of dust on the high mantles and wall. There is now a bit less dust but I wouldn't call it clean. The remaining dust is rather invisible though, and that's all I really care about.

2 comments:

TeamMenkveld said...

Amanda, I agree, I love invisable dust!

Anonymous said...

I really like the back of your quilt!!