Monday, April 11, 2011

Monday: first day alone

Today was my first day alone while Ben worked. It went by rather quickly. My major goals of the day were to finish unpacking/cleaning the kitchen, do the laundry, and have lunch with Dad. I had several other goals if those were finished.

I got two of the three goals completed; I didn't get to the laundry. Dad and I went to the good cafeteria at Hope and it was good. It was nice to see him. When I got home I still had a long ways to go on the kitchen, but Flurry was begging me to take a nap with her. So I did. However, I still managed to get the kitchen finished. The cupboards are completely full, but I did manage to fit almost everything that we use on a semi-normal basis in them. I did have to put a package of flour in the freezer though.


I forgot a picture from yesterday. It was a lovely day out, so we spent quite a bit of time in the sun room/porch area.

4 comments:

betsy said...

It looks like a nice place!

Amanda said...

It is a really nice place...it's a lot bigger than we were expecting!

Mary said...

Welcome back to Holland, you guys! Glad you're living in that great house and hope you're beginning to feel a bit settled in.

ANL said...

Your new place looks nice.