Monday, April 18, 2011

Monday: a tour

This is what I woke up to this morning. At least it was nice enough to stay off the driveway.

I also finished unpacking the last few things upstairs, so I thought I'd put up a few more pictures.

bathroom

second bedroom (it has some of Ben's clothes, but besides that we don't use it. Flurry tries her hardest to make us keep the door open though.)

Bedroom

Bedroom from another angle

office/bookshelf area (although we don't use it for an office)

It actually ended up being a rather busy day. I started to contact some people about mowing our lawn in NY (which felt really odd with snow on the ground here). Ben and I had lunch with someone we went to college with. I got a new library card. I tried to send some packages, but this post office won't tape my packages shut. I did manage to run into someone else I went to college with, so that was fun. Then I bought groceries. I realized half way through that I was getting rather cranky, but luckily there was no one for me to be cranky towards. Then I had dinner with some family.

I'll leave you with this thought that I thought when I needed to wait for about 10 minutes and realized that I had left my iPad downstairs. "I'll read! What a novel idea."

No comments: