Sunday, April 24, 2011

Sunday: Victory!

Happy Easter! I woke up today with the word "Victory" in my head. I was hoping to sing "Victory in Jesus" at church, but I'm not really sure if that is an Easter song. Of course, we had forgotten to turn on the alarm clocks and awoke 27 minutes before the service was supposed to start. We made it with about 10 seconds to spare, but we made it.

Then we went to see all the families. At one party there was an Easter egg hunt. One girl wasn't able to be there, so Ben and I did her basket for her. It was my first ever Easter egg hunt, so I was pretty excited about it. And the basket matched my shirt!


Then we saw my family for a delicious dinner. I tried artichoke. While I think it might be an ok food, it might be too much work for me to really like it. Then we quickly stopped by the other side of Ben's family and then made it home.

No comments: