Thursday, April 14, 2011

Thursday: mall

I went with Cheryl, Allison, and Scarlet to the small GR mall today. We had lunch there and they needed to get some stuff at one of the stores. The lunch was delicious...an egg scramble. I asked for raisin toast and when it came out there was icing on it. At first I was disappointed because that wasn't what I really wanted, but after I started eating it I enjoyed it. It was like a little cinnamon roll.

There were also these huge fish in little fish ponds in the middle of the mall. It was fun watching Scarlet enjoy them.

I think I also figured out the trick to getting long hot showers in this house. We figured out how to get hot showers, but they didn't last quite as long as I like. (Don't get me wrong...they were really close to the right length. And they were never cold. Just not perfect.) I thought about telling you the trick but I don't think anyone would really care.

No comments: