Monday, May 23, 2011

Monday: recycling

This morning I wanted to get the kitchen all clean. We don't have a good place to put the recycling, so it just sits on the counter until I bring it out to the garage. So while cleaning I took out all the recycling...it ended up being two trips because I brought some pop cans out too.

Then I found a can lid I missed. Trip three.

Then I found four pieces of paper I missed. Trip four.

Then I went into the bathroom and realized I had recycling there too. I decided that since it was still in the bathroom I could leave it there for another day.

2 comments:

Jess said...

Where did you put your recycling in your house in Owego? Didn't you have the same trouble of multiple trips to the garage? I have that problem all the time, but it's amazing how clean the kitchen looks if I just take all the recycling down :)

Amanda said...

We put it in small trash cans in the pantry. then we only needed to walk to the garage every week or two.