Thursday, May 19, 2011

Thursday: ugh

So yesterday I wasn't feeling too bad. The afternoon wasn't great, but besides that I was feeling pretty good. Not so today...

I woke up and soon started to dry heave and fart at the same time. It was almost funny. I finally got some food in me and went to the grocery store. I was exhausted half way through getting groceries. Oh my goodness. Luckily I found a bench so I sat on it for a while. The store also didn't have dried apricots, which I thought was odd. I was feeling rather useless, but the argument didn't hold much weight (even with me) since I had managed to get groceries and go to the bank.

The rest of the afternoon didn't go very well either. Lunch came all back up. I started crying near the end of the day only to realize that I was hungry. I got crackers and peanut butter (which hasn't given me problems yet) and that helped a lot. A hungry Amanda is a sad Amanda.

No comments: