Monday, May 16, 2011

Monday: seven

Happy seven weeks!

I keep thinking about what I'm going to make for dinner and it is making me queasy. I've even identified the problem...last week I made a chicken cordon bleu and it was super salty. Somehow I've managed to identify that meal with all dinners and it is a serious problem. Luckily we have enough left overs that I can do something easy like chicken and tots tonight and hopefully that will work.

I also have a sleeping problem. I either sleep a lot (which isn't really a problem) or I have a hard time sleeping (which is a problem). Two nights ago I slept eleven hours and last night I had a hard time getting to sleep and then was awake for an hour or two in the middle of the night. Plumbers also came first thing this morning, so I didn't get to sleep in.

No comments: