Sunday, May 8, 2011

Sunday: Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day! It was a fun day...brunch, dessert, art-in-the-park, and pizza.

Brunch had a delicious chilled mango soup. It was tangy and kind of like melted ice cream, but still edible. Then I came out ahead at art in the park as I didn't buy anything and found a quarter on the ground.

I took a few pictures and this is the only one I really like. I know it's rather crooked, but...that adds to the charm. It is of Ben's Grandma, and I think she is saying "ooo" to something Scarlet was doing.

I also realized that I forgot to actually talk to Pat today (sorry!!). My plans got messed up when Dad called me and then by the time I realized that I can call people too it was too late. But whether I did a good job of showing it or not, I really love all the Moms in my life.

No comments: