Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Wednesday: light haunting

A few days ago, I noticed that the light on the garage was on. "Odd," I thought. The next day the light was out. Since I had seen it flickering a bit, I figured the bulb had burned out. Last night I got up to go to the bathroom and the light was on. This morning when I finally got up the light was off.
Yesterday I also heard a scratching from one of the cabinets. I figured Flurry had gotten into one and couldn't get out. So I opened all of them, only to find no cat. Then I somehow convinced myself that the table was just wobbling. (It had never made that sound before, but hey.) I finally remembered there was one more cupboard in the hallway that I had forgotten to check. Out popped a cat. At least one of the mysteries was solved.

No comments: