Friday, November 29, 2013

Thursday: Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving...it was a very nice day.

We started out by shoveling the driveway.  I was hoping that we'd be able to make a snowman or something, but the snow wasn't good for that and Isaac wasn't that interested anyway.  But he can move in his snowsuit now (an improvement from last year).  I gave him a trowel but think he needs his own little shovel to help us in the future.

We had Thanksgiving dinner with the large family...the food was delicious and it was nice to see everyone.  Larry and Isaac did some synchronized drinking.  (Cap on, cap off, drink.  Cap on, cap off, drink...)

We ended the day by bowling.  I broke 100 both games (amazing) and beat Ben both times (practically impossible).  The last game I just barely pulled it off by getting two strikes and a 9 on the 10th frame.

Isaac was exhausted by this time, but I wanted to get a little more food in him.  We got home at 7:30 and gave him some leftovers.  At 8, his normal bedtime, we asked if he wanted to go to bed and he could barely shake his head yes he was so tired.  I actually thought he'd fall asleep while eating.

And even though I didn't mention it, there are so many things that I'm thankful to God for.  He has truly blessed me.

No comments: