Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Wednesday: a cycle

Isaac has been putting toys in the toilet when he is sitting on it lately.  (Which is why I only give him plastic toys that float or very large items now.)  They've been accumulating, so I thought that I'd make Isaac wash them.  I put them in sudsy water in a bucket in the kitchen and let him enjoy.  (I didn't link the washing to the toys that had gone in the toilet.  It's enough that I know he's cleaning up after himself.)

He of course got everything wet, so I let him play without clothes for a little bit.  But I was happy because I didn't have to worry about accidents!  But that is because he is sitting on the toilet and then he puts toys in the toilet...

In other news, he had his second accident free day today.  He even woke up dry from his nap, which he did several days this week.

No comments: