Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Tuesday: getting out of the house

Usually I can schedule my time pretty well.  Today, though, I miscalculated.  I needed to get out of the house (5-10 minutes), pick up a prescription (10 minutes), drop Isaac off at day care (15-20 minutes), and go to Bible Study (10 minutes).

Instead it went like this: get out of the house (5 minutes). Go back in the house because Isaac insists that he has to go to the bathroom, which involves taking off his coat, overalls, and shoes (and then putting them back on) (and he didn't go) (10 minutes).  Pick up the prescription (20 minutes).  Drop Isaac off (20 minutes) (and oh, it was picture day.  At least he was wearing something nice).  Go to Bible Study (10 minutes).  I often have about a five minute buffer.  This time I was fifteen minutes late.

Oh well.

No comments: