Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Wednesday: nope, it's Tuesday

It was a rather busy day.  Isaac and I had breakfast.  He did his robot bubbles which I find hilarious.  (E-E-R-E-O (in robot sounds) then a blow blow blow.  It's hard to describe.)  Then off to Bible Study (Dusty, there's extra banana pudding in the fridge for you).

Then off to work.  Today was the first exam and it went pretty well.  I goofed one thing up but for the most part I don't think it'll be too big of a deal.  I brought the car in to have something checked out only to find out that it needed a little bit more work done too.  Kind of sad, but I trust our mechanic too.  I'm glad to have a mechanic I can trust.

I got home and finished some grading while trying to get dinner ready.  Doing both at the same time didn't really work.  But we ended up with a hot meal.  Since it was snowing out I thought Isaac could have a white themed dinner because by that time I just wanted to eat...pasta with white sauce, cottage cheese, milk, and marsh mellows.  I know...I can't believe I let him have marsh mellows for dinner.  I should have given him an apple.  But...we'll try for a healthier dinner tomorrow.  And hopefully I'll get the marsh mellows in the cupboard so I'm not tempted to give him anymore.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aww, that's sweet. Although, I'm not sure I believe there's such a thing as 'extra' banana pudding so much as banana pudding I've not gotten to yet =D

-Dusty