Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Wednesday: where did the day go?

Isaac woke up and we did our normal morning routine with Ben.  He proceeded to take 45 minutes to eat his breakfast - Crispex are delicious apparently.  We went to see Betsy and Ethan and had lunch with them.  We took a nap.  I woke Isaac up...I don't really like to do that, but I also want him to get up early enough that he'll fall asleep at night.  I did get some very nice snuggles as he woke up though.  We...I'm not sure what we did for the next hour and a half, but we did stuff.  Ben came home.  We ate dinner.  Isaac played a little bit.  He had a bath.  He went to bed!  I always close his door and feel a little guilty about how happy I am that he's in bed.  I played some games and did some sewing.  And now it's time to go to bed and read.

And just like that, today is done.

1 comment:

Amy Worrel said...

I love it when C is in bed! No need to feel guilty. It's so nice to have that time!!